Diveagar (Dive Agar) is a locale in Shrivardhan Taluka, Raigad district in the Indian state of Maharashtra, approximately 170 kilometers south of Mumbai, 160 kilometers from Pune. The area includes a fishing settlement, clean beach, a temple.
Darya Resort is located in heart of Diveager. Walk able distance from Beach. Darya Resort is known for authentic Konkan food and pleasant ambiance. It is an ideal outing destination with Family / Friends / Colleagues.
Diveagar is mostly famous for Golden State of Lord Ganesha & also very clean, calm & less polluted beach.
- DiveAgar Beach, Suvarna Ganesh, Rupnarayan, Uttareshwar Temples all within DiveAgar.
- Janjira seafort 18 kms Approx 25min Drive.
- Harihareshwar Temple (Daxin Kashi) and its beach 35 Kms from DiveAgar
- Shekhadi Beach, on the way to harihareshwar
- Raigad Rope way (75Kms Aprx) it is on the way to Mumbai or Pune
- Shrivardhan beach, on the way to harihareshwar 18 kms
Deluxe AC 4000/-
Deluxe NON AC 3500/-
Dormitory (5 Beds & 2 bathrooms) 4500/-
Off Seasonal Rates
Deluxe AC 3500/-
Deluxe NON AC 3000/-
Dormitory (5 Beds & 2 bathrooms) 4000/-